Please inquire for availability of orchids and expected date. We will confirm your final order as soon as possible. We are accepted your order via fax or e-mail. All shipments will be shipped by air freight.
Please note that when you place an order with Orchid Run or request a quote, you will be sent a Pro forma Invoice describing all the details of the shipments;
- Customers Name and Address
- Telephone, Fax number and e-mail address
- Destination Airport
- Code / Amount of Orchids
- Expected arrival date
The more detailed information you provide to us, the more exact our reply will be.
- All list prices are F.O.B. Bangkok, Thailand
- Price quotes are the net price of plant with packing and handling, Phytosanitary Certificate, CITES and shipping charge of US$ 100 add to all order
- Import Permit this is your responsibility
- Minimum order for orchid is US $ 500. If you order is less than US $ 250, you have to pay extra charges US $ 80 for handling fee of CITES and Phytosanitary Certificate, Invoices, etc
- All payments must be received 10 days before your scheduled shipments date
- Full payment should accompanied with order by pay directly through our bank
- All prices are quoted in US Dollar, F.O.B. Bangkok, Thailand
- Orchids are shipped bare- root and dipped in Fungicide and Insecticide
- All shipments will be sent by air freight as soon as possible after order are confirmed by pro forma invoice usually with in 15 days
- If the cross s sold out, we will substitute with the similar one
- Bad weather airline space, airline routing or other unforeseen matters could delay the delivery
Each shipment will be accompanied with the following documents.
- Phytosanitary Certificate (Issued by the Thai Government)
- CITES permits (Issued by the Thai Government)
- Commercial Invoices (3 copies)
- Packing List
- Airway Bill
Any cancellation or reduction by customer in quantity must be made in writing 10 days before the scheduled shipment departure. Order cancelled in whole or part after preparation for shipments are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Plants will be shipped by air freight, packed in 99*49*37 cm, cardboard box.
One box can pack one lot of these orchid plants :
Claims and Damages
- 50 - 60 plants of Blooming size (20 35 cm) with 4 basket
- 70 - 80 plants of Medium size (10-15 cm) with 3 basket
- 1000 - 1200 plants of Seedling size (5-8 cm) with out pot
- Flask (40 plants/ Flask)
Import Permits :
- We will make the best effort to be sure that your orchids will be arrive in good condition. Every care will be taken in packing, in case of damage please notify us with in 2 days after arrived of shipment.
- Damage of the plants from the delay of the usual shipment of perishable goods will be replacement. But buyer have to pay all of the freight charges and shipping charge.
- E-mail us the photo of damage plants.
- Official letter to confirm if insect or aphid were found.
- Any approved claim will be compensated with replacement product added to your next shipment order.
The following countries need import permits for ordering orchids.